Thursday, July 2, 2009

Load Sonique - Hear My Cry 2000

Hear My Cry 2000


Do you like Hear My Cry? It's my favorite track from Sonique.
Learn to Forget is really crazy track.
DOWNLOAD Hear My Cry!!!


Genre: pop
Tracks:
  • It Feels So Good
  • I Put A Spell on You
  • Are You Ready
  • Cold and Lonely
  • Drama
  • Move Closer
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Hear My Cry
  • Empty (Hideaway)
  • Love is on Our Side
  • Sky
  • Learn to Forget
  • It Feels So Good

Download Hear My Cry album preview here.
Complete tracklist! No additional software or browser plugins required! You can use them for unlimited number of times.
Downloaded mp3 will work perfectly on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Sonique - Hear My Cry 2000 - click here

1 comments:

YesYesYes said...

lol this totally isn't a spambot at all

Post a Comment